What are some of the symptoms that the NSBU switch is going bad?
- following DIC codes MAY suggest the NSBU as the culprit: P0700, P0708, P0847, P0872, P0875, P1711 and P1713.
- PRNDL display may not show up or only a partial display
- no engagement even though your shifter is in D or R (like you were in neutral)...this was my situation (and I received a SEL (service engine light) code P0700).
- you will only have forward motion in 3rd gear or reverse.
- SEL (service engine light) message that reads something like "shift range inhibited".
Political Correctness is a doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical liberal minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end...